*Loyalty Registration: May 20th – August 31st $30
*Early Registration: September 1st – January 1st $40
*Regular Registration: January 2nd – March 31st $50
*Late Registration: April 1st – May 15th $60
*Day of Registration: May 17th $70 (Not timed)
**Last day to purchase a shirt: May 5th
**Last day to register online: May 15th
The Rad Run has the following divisions for men, women and children:
Please note each wave consists of people from every age division. You may register for any available wave regardless of your age. Just choose the time you’d prefer to race when registering.
*Heats start at 8:00am and go every 15 minutes.
*Elite Racers Only Heat at 10:00am
*Special High School Football Heats at 11:15am and 11:30am
*1 Mile Only Heat at 2:00pm
*Volunteers Only Heat at 2:15pm
The Rad Run will be using Race Northwest (http://racenorthwest.com/ ) for our timing company and finish line management. We will be using bib chip timing for a more accurate participant time. These timing chips will be attached to your bib and are disposable.
- Completion of all Rad Run obstacles may be hazardous and dangerous. It is the responsibility of the participant to leave the course if they are unable to complete an obstacle.
- Course officials and volunteers are stationed at every obstacle for participant safety.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to notify course officials if the participant feels their safety is in danger or if they are injured.
- There will be an EMT staff on-site during the event if anything should occur.
Rules & Safety/Guidelines
- The following rules and guidelines are intended to help create a fun and safe event for all participants.
- Participants must abide by all instructions given from the race director, race staff, volunteers and medical personnel.
- Participants understand and acknowledge The Rad Run is an extreme event and accept all risks associated with the event.
- Participants must be physically able to complete the course and obstacles. If for whatever reason you are unable to complete an obstacle that is ok. However, any obstacle not completed takes you out of the running for the his and her watches provided by the H-Boutique and any other awards/prizes that are based off of participants time.
- Participants must be 14 years-old or older on race day in order to participate.
- Participants must wear the provided Rad Run bib number clearly shown on the front. No participant will be allowed to race without an official bib number.
- Several videographers and photographers are stationed throughout the course. Participants agree to allow the event producer (tbd) to use any pictures or video footage of the event for future promotional purposes.
- Baby joggers, baby strollers, in-line skates, bicycles, skateboards or any other type of wheeled device are strictly prohibited on the course.
- Urinating or defecating on or anywhere near the course is strictly prohibited.
- Registration is closed when the maximum capacity is reached.
- The Rad Run medical personnel may examine any participant who appears to be injured or suffering. The medical personnel may remove any participant from the event if in the opinion of the medical personnel the participant needs to be removed.
- Participants assume all responsibility for all medical expenses incurred as a result of training and/or participating in The Rad Run, including but not limited to hospitalization, ambulance transportation or physician services.
- The event producers reserve the right to cancel or delay the race due to severe weather or in the event of a disaster.
- We highly recommend participants wear running shoes. Participants should dress appropriately. Even though we are hoping for good weather, participants and spectators should bring warm clothes. It is better to dress in layers in order to stay warm.
***Last chance to register will be in person during packet pick up on Thursday, May 15th from 10am-7pm at VRC Sports Authority!!! No day of registrations.***
**For questions email: [email protected] or call: 503-593-6276