- Your photo ID
- $10 cash for parking (Portion of parking will be donated to Mascots for a Cure).
***Last chance to register will be in person during packet pick up on Thursday, May 15th from 10am-7pm at VRC Sports Authority!!! No day of registrations.***
- Appropriate footwear is highly recommended! Note: You will get muddy
- Spending money for extra beer, food vendors, entertainment or additional Rad Run gear.
- Print up your participant waiver. This is for your records only. No need to bring this to the Rad Run.
- A RAD attitude
- There will be a shopping spree giveaway provided by Harry Ritchie’s Jewelers. The drawing for this promotin will be between 12pm-2pm. Each registered participant will receive one ticket (inside of your packet) to be entered into the drawing. (You do not have to be present in order to win)!
- There will be a chance to win a gift certificate for a new mattress from Mattress Mania. We will randomly stamp the back of 10 participant bibs with our Rad Run logo. Those lucky participants will then be able to search for Matty (Mattress Mania’s mascot) in a hay stack. First participant to find Matty will win the gift certificate. (must be present in order to win)!
- Your best costume design.
- There will be prizes/awards for: best team t-shirt, best male and female time for each age group(s), and most creative costumes.
- A RAD attitude and smile!!!
WHAT TO LEAVE AT HOME
- No outside alcoholic beverages will be allowed.
- No glass containers will be allowed.
- No bad attitudes allowed. Our security is pretty tough and you don’t want to be the one person escorted off premises by mascots for a bad attitude.
The Rad Rinse
After finishing The Rad Run, there will be a Rad Rinse station on site to rinse all of that sweet mud, hay and grass off.